Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Prologue



          IT IS Time. I have watched, waited, and researched for 10 years. 
She has grown from a child into a young woman. An educated, beautiful 
woman with charm and sass mixed together in a volatile and wonderful 
concoction. She has grown up in a family of privilege, with the finest schools 
and anything her heart desired. Despite her family’s means, she is the most 
humble person I have ever met. Her personality draws everyone to her and 
she soaks it up, not in the way of someone who needs attention to feel 
validated, but in the way of someone who sees attention as a blessing.
          Who am I? I’m her only hope, at least according to the Oracle 
Readings. With Blackness coming, it is only a matter of time before her 
unique abilities will manifest. Abilities much like mine, although the Oracle 
Readings did not specify the details of them. I will have to find out myself.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting so far! Will look forward to the nect update

    ReplyDelete